48 Pack of (12 x 12 x 2)Inch Acoustical Wedge Foam Panel for Soundproofing Studio & Home Theater (Kelly Green)
48 Pack of (12 x 12 x 2)Inch Acoustical Wedge Foam Panel for Soundproofing Studio & Home Theater (Kelly Green) by F-Factory(Acoustic Foam) at Riot Recordings. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 48 Pack of (12x12x2) Inch Acoustical Wedge Foam for Soundproofing Studio/Home Theater
2 inch wedge foam is effective against standing waves and
Product Description & Reviews
48 Pack of (12x12x2) Inch Acoustical Wedge Foam for Soundproofing Studio/Home Theater
2 inch wedge foam is effective against standing waves and flutter echoes in most small-to-medium sized rooms like vocal booths, control rooms and studios. It also functions as a full frequency bandwidth absorber for any size room when used in conjunction with corner bass absorbers and male/female broadband absorbers. The 48 packs of wedge foam are available in the following colors: Charcoal, Red, Orange, Rosy Beige, Brown, Burgundy, Blue, Purple, Plum, Teal, Kelly Green, and Forest Green.
Quantity = 48 Pack of Wedge Acoustic Foam
Size = (12 x 12) Inch
Thickness = 2 Inch
Overall NRC: 0.65
Flammability Test Results
25 Flame Spread Index
250 Smoke Spread Index
This foam is truly colorized and not surface-painted, ensuring uniformity, and it is designed to resist light, humidity, temperature, sweat and cigarette smoke.
Identical, Side to Side
All our soundproofing foam is cut and angled with nearly 100 percent accuracy, leaving you with clean, squared edges. So that our foam can be aligned perfectly with the next piece to provide professional uniformity in your installation.
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) Overall is 0.65
Acoustical foam's effectiveness is measured by its Noise Reduction Coefficient, or NRC rating. The NRC of a material can be found by using the Reverberation Room Method (ASTM C423)
1) Approximately 72 square feet of material is rested on the floor of a reverberation chamber. This chamber usually has all hard concrete surfaces.
2) The change in absorption from the room without material compared to the room with material is measured.
3) The changes in sound are measured for octave bands ranging from 125Hz to 4000Hz, recording the differences in Sabin absorption coefficients. The overall NRC rating is the calculated average of frequencies 250Hz, 500Hz, 1000Hz and 2000Hz
Features & Highlights
- 48 Pack of (12 x 12 x 2) Inch Acoustical Wedge Foam
- SPECIFICATIONS: Quantity = 48 Pack of Wedge Acoustic Foam; Panel Size = (12 x 12) Inches; Panel Thickness = 2 Inches; Available Colors = Charcoal, Red, Orange, Rosy Beige, Brown, Burgundy, Blue, Purple, Plum, Teal, Kelly Green, and Forest Green; Overall NRC: 0.65
- 2 inch wedge foam is effective against standing waves and flutter echoes in most small-to-medium sized rooms like vocal booths, control rooms and studios. It also functions as a full frequency bandwidth absorber for any size room when used in conjunction with corner bass absorbers and male/female broadband absorbers.
- Flammability Test Results: Class A; 25 Flame Spread Index; 250 Smoke Spread Index
- FREE SHIPPING: This item ships by UPS Delivery time is usually 7 to 12 business days from purchase date. Please allow 5 to 7 business day for tracking to update. Our Acoustical foam products are cut and packaged at the time of order in order to provide a top quality product. Acoustical foam that is packaged for long periods can become deformed over time.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by F-Factory(Acoustic Foam), contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Auralex Acoustics
mpn: SFLAT1114PUR, ean: 0818105006878,
SonoFlat Panels are available in two size options: 1 x 1x 2 Inches or 2 x 2 x 2 Inches panels and made of our industry-leading Studiofoam and offer great absorption of mid to high frequencies through an overall NRC rating of 0.95. The edges are bevel...
By Burning River Buys
Mass Loaded Vinyl (MLV) is the preferred solution for sound proofing interiors easily and effectively. It packs a large amount of mass in a minimal amount of thickness. Ideal for those who desire a quieter home or work environment without compromisin...
mpn: PSIP24, ean: 0068888758673,
The Pyle PSiP24 stand-mounted acoustical foam wedge is a lightweight and portable sound absorption solution. The tripod isolation panel will help you achieve optimal audio performance. The lab-tested and scientifically engineered foam isolator pad ...
By Auralex Acoustics
mpn: 2PYR22CHA-HP, ean: 0700855058132,
Auralex Studiofoam Pyramid Panels are acoustic panels used to treat most small to medium sized areas, including vocal booths, control rooms, studios, broadcast facilities, home theaters and rehearsal rooms. Dramatically improve your acoustics, whil...