Peavey PV231EQ 31-Band Graphic Equalizer PV 231EQ + (2) Headphones
Peavey PV231EQ 31-Band Graphic Equalizer PV 231EQ + (2) Headphones by Unknown at Riot Recordings. MPN: PV231EQ+(2) RPB1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The PV® 231EQ dual 31-band 2/3 octave graphic EQ brings together both quality features and great pricing. The 231EQ gives users the ability
Product Description & Reviews
The PV® 231EQ dual 31-band 2/3 octave graphic EQ brings together both quality features and great pricing. The 231EQ gives users the ability to select between 0-6 dB or 0-12 dB cut, or boost, on 31 bands of frequencies ranging from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. This graphic EQ also has a low cut filter switch, with status LED, that helps remove rumble from open mics. Another great feature is the bypass switch, with LED indicator, which is very convenient when doing sound checks. Bottom line, this EQ gives you the ability to finely tune your PA system for any venue or application.
Peavey PV231EQ 31 Band Graphic Equalizer
2 RU dual 31-band
Switchable 12-band or 6 dB boost/cut range
Variable 24 dB low cut filter
Variable 24 dB high cut filter
Input Impedance: 50k ohms
Output Impedance: 600 ohms
Maximum Output Level: +21 dB
Level Control: +/- 10 dB
Signal to Noise: >93 dB unweighted
Roll-Off Filters: 18 dB/octave, butterworth
Low-Cut: Variable state (10 Hz to 250 Hz)
High-Cut: Variable state (3 kHz to 40 kHz)
Power Consumption: 15 watts
Dimensions(W x D x H):
5.87" x 20.5" x 9.62"
14.91 cm x 52.07 cm x 24.43 cm
Weight Unpacked: 7.00 lb(3.175 kg)
Weight Packed: 9.00 lb(4.082 kg)
Samson SR350 Over Ear Closed Back Studio Reference Monitoring Stereo Headphones
Lightweight design ideal for music recording, practice and listening
Powerful audio performance
Over-ear, closed back design with cushioned ear cups
35mm drivers with rare earth magnets
Adjustable padded headband
20Hz-20kHz frequency range
1/4" adapter included
Features & Highlights
- Peavey PV231EQ 31 Band Graphic Equalizer. 2 RU dual 31-band. Switchable 12-band or 6 dB boost/cut range. Variable 24 dB low cut filter. Variable 24 dB high cut filter. XLR balanced I/O. Output level LEDs. Bypass switch with status LED. Center-detent control sliders. Constant Q filters. Ground lift switch.
- Samson SR350 Over Ear Closed Back Studio Reference Monitoring Stereo Headphones . Lightweight design ideal for music recording, practice and listening. Powerful audio performance. Over-ear, closed back design with cushioned ear cups. 35mm drivers with rare earth magnets. Adjustable padded headband. 20Hz-20kHz frequency range. 1/4" adapter included.
- Hear the Difference: Samson's SR350 Stereo Headphones provide quality bass performance and excellent sound isolation in a lightweight, over-ear design. The wide cushioning on its ear pads and adjustable headband provide serious comfort, while a low-profile fit makes the SR350s ideal for everything from home listening to fitness applications.
- Ear Bud Upgrade: The SR350s are a solid introduction to the superior audio quality provided by over-ear headphones. They make an excellent gift for the music lovers still using their supplied smartphone ear buds.
- Lightweight Listening: Featuring all lightweight components, the SR350s are ideal for a mobile lifestyle. Perfect for a variety of fitness and travel applications, these headphones offer hours of ultra-portable, fatigue-free listening for even your longest listening sessions..
|Part Number:||PV231EQ+(2) RPB1|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Unknown, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Yamaha MG20 20 Channel Analog Mixer Bundle with 16 Microphone Preamps, 4 Dedicated Stereo Line Channels, 4 Aux Sends, EQ, and 1-knob Compressors and 8 Pack of Play Mixer CablesThe mg20's quality op-amp ensures that your mix sounds transparent and ar...
mpn: GEQ 231, ean: 0634343265118,
The Nady GEQ 231 (2U) 2-Channel, 31-Band Per Channel Graphic EQ is one of the finest graphic equalizers on the market today. This unit was developed using the expertise of professional sound engineers and working musicians. You will find that this Na...
By Warm Audio
mpn: EQP-WA, ean: 0632317253659,
Includes 1 Year EverythingMusic Extended Warranty Free. The EQP-WA is a re-creation of the most renowned tube Equalizer in studio history, the "Pultec EQP-1A". Not only does the look and feel of the EQP-WA match the classic Pultec units, but the soni...
mpn: 03615360, ean: 0607595977597,
The PV 231EQ dual 31-band 2/3 octave graphic EQ brings quality features and low pricing together. Select between 6 dB or 12 dB cut or boost over frequencies ranging from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. Low cut filter switch with status LED helps remove rumble from ...
By BSS Audio
mpn: BSSFCS960, ean: 0700315939209,
The FCS-960 is a 30-band graphic equaliser featuring Dual Mode switching between Normal and Fine filter width settings on each channel.The FCS-960 provides two channels in 3U of rack space. Constant Q-filters with filter-bypass centre taps are contro...
100% Brand new, never used Item 100% like the picture shown Feature:2 Band EQ for ukulele & Mini guitar Input impedance: 22 M¦Ø Frequency Response :20HZ-20KHZ control range: Bass£º¡À12dB Middle £º¡À12dB Low Battery Power Check LED ...
mpn: DBXAFS2-V, ean: 0714573523698,
Includes 1 Year Free Extended Warranty. The AFS2 Advanced Feedback Suppression processor has been completely re-designed to take the foundation of the best selling AFS224 and bring it to thte next level. The AFS2 now offers the highly-intuitive Wiza...
By Golden Age Project
mpn: eq573, ean: 8717624851070,
EQ573 Vintage Style Equalizer...
mpn: DBX131SV, ean: 0714573526651,
Includes 1 Year Free Extended Warranty. When the pros need an EQ, they turn to dbx. With a proven track record that spans four decades, dbx EQs are the industry standard for touring, studios, and audio installations. With the dbx heritage of revered...
The dbx® 12 Series were designed to meet the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward controls. The 1231 provides standard features like dual-channels, 31 1/3 octave bands, ISO fr...
mpn: 2215, ean: 0042406010153,
I t's amazing. One little button. So much effect. dbx® Type III® Noise Reduction is an entirely new concept... virtually instantaneous encode/decode within the circuitry of the box. We started out to build the finest EQs possible, boxes with the h...
mpn: EQ210, ean: 0675889021004,
The Rolls EQ210 is a small graphic EQ that enables you to boost or cut the signal at 10 different frequency points. The EQ210 is ideal for installations, and since it is stereo it’s great for use with desktop speakers, mixers and powered speakers, ...