Rockville APM8B 8'' 2-Way 500W Active/Powered USB Studio Monitor Speakers Pair by Rockville at Riot Recordings. MPN: APM8B+RCDSTR10B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Rockville APM8 Active Studio Monitor Comes in Pairs and each monitor is bi-amped. What this means is that there is a separate amp for the highs
Product Description & Reviews
The Rockville APM8 Active Studio Monitor Comes in Pairs and each monitor is bi-amped. What this means is that there is a separate amp for the highs and a separate amp for the lows! Each speaker has 250 watts peak output power and 125 watts RMS giving you a total of 500 watts peak and 250 watts RMS per pair
Rockville APM8 8" 2-Way 500 Watt Active USB Studio Monitor Speakers in Black (Pair)
World class top of the line audiophile grade components! We use ADAU 1701 for audio processing and TPA3116 for amplification. These are both known to be best in class circuit designs. These components also are amazing and allow us to adjust the sound via soft programing on a computer during the design stage to get the perfect sound. ADI and TI are the names of the makers of these IC's. Most people do not know brands who make circuits, but these are famous in that industry and known to be the best of the best. Only very high end products use these components
110 Volt compatible with SMPS technology
Every Speaker in Production Undergoes a Computer Generated Sound Check Test to Ensure it Upholds to our Specifications and Standards
We use a "6Sigma" style Quality Assurance of Each Product (Long story short, each product will work perfectly as advertised for a long long time!)
Transducer Production Line to Make the SPL Performance Stable
One Complete Pair with Mater / Salve Output Connection with Included Noise Rejection Cabling
Includes a noise rejection cable to connect the 2 speakers together (This is a proprietary cable we use that connects the 2 speakers together without any unwanted noise). We also use a special cable tip that will not allow the user to plug the cable in backwards. The cable locks in secure and tight
Comes in 3 beautiful finishes: Painted Black, Painted White, Vinyl Wood Finish
Features & Highlights
- Rockville APM8 8" 2-Way 500 Watt Active USB Studio Monitor Speakers in Black (Pair). Peak Watts: 500 Watt Per Pair (250 Watts Per Speaker). RMS Watts: 250 Watt Watts Per PAid (125 Watts Per Speaker). Two-Way Active Studio Monitor Speaker System. Quad Amp Design: Each Driver Features Frequency Specific Independent Amplifiers. Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. Our enclosure is not particle board, it is true high-grade MDF!
- The enclosure is 0.5" thick while the front board of it is a full 1" thickness to give you the ultimate best sound quality!. Comes in 3 enclosure finish options Wood finish painted black. Wood finish painted white. Wood finish with vinyl front board. We use "baking paint" made for wood surface. It lasts long and is the best paint for speakers!. Beautiful finish is matte with a slight shine to it.
- Our designers spent a lot of time on the color to make it beautiful and elegant looking to improve the appearance of your studio or room. The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio. The port is built to the perfect spec to enhance the sound. Full Range Class "D" Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply. LED Power on Indicator on Rear Panel .
- Ferro Fluid Enhanced 1.5" Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeter With Metal Grill Protection. Tweeter has 1" voice coil diameter . Curved Front Bezel Design Eliminates Standing Wave Distortion. Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone Woofer. Rubber woofer surrounds increases sound quality and eliminates unwanted distortions. Computer Optimized Electronic Crossover Network Supplies Amazing Sounding. Highs, Lows, and Mids.
- Rear-Firing Port Shaped and Designed by Sound Engineers to Reduce Port. Turbulence and Deliver Distortion Free Top Sound Quality!. We developed the Most Optimized Magnet structure, Cone, and Cabinet Space that Reproduces the Sound to Play Back Exactly the Way it was Recorded!. Specially Wound Voice Coils Produce Accurate Response along Entire Frequency Spectrum. Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening!
|Item Size:||9.9 x 15.4 x 15.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||40.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.24 x 14.76 x 14.76 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rockville, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: FBA_REVEAL-402, ean: 0639476317420,
The Reveal 402 offers stunning sound quality in an extremely compact form factor. Reveal 402 gives you absolutely premium tonal clarity no matter what style of music you"re into.4" Super-efficient Woofer and 3/4" Precision Tweeter. 50w Custom-tuned B...
mpn: 2047800-00, ean: 0663961050462,
Mackie BIG KNOB PASSIVE benefits from a proven, bestselling design to deliver professional level control, plus source and monitor selection for studios of any size. The passive audio path ensures pristine sonic integrity is maintained throughout your...
By Pioneer DJ
mpn: DM-40BT-W, ean: 0841300101208,
Compact desktop speakers have been designed using professional speaker technology and effortlessly connect to all your Bluetooth wireless devices. The DM-40BT comes in black or white and retains its Groove Technology from the highly-reputed DM-40 a...
By Seismic Audio
mpn: SA-10M.3Single, ean: 0812451014808,
Model - SA-10M.3 2-way 10" pro audio speaker with 40 oz magnet and 2" voice coil 100 watts rms and 200 watts peak 4x8 piezo horn tweeter two 1/4" inputs Frequency Response: 45 to 20,000 hz Wired at 8 ohms 95 db Dual ports 18 gauge full face steel g...
mpn: DPM5B, ean: 0811080027920,
Rockville DPM5B 5.25" 2-Way 150W Active/Powered Studio Monitor Speakers in blackWe use “baking paint” made for wood surface. It lasts long and is the best paint for speakers!Beautiful finish is matte with a slight shine to it. Our designers spent...