Samson G-Track Pro Studio USB Condenser Mic, Black
Huge Savings Item! Save 16% on the Samson G-Track Pro Studio USB Condenser Mic, Black by Samson Technologies at Riot Recordings. MPN: SAGM1UPRO. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Professional sounding recordings shouldn't require an advanced degree in engineering. In your home studio or recording on the road, G-Track Pro
Product Description & Reviews
Professional sounding recordings shouldn't require an advanced degree in engineering. In your home studio or recording on the road, G-Track Pro allows you to focus on your recording and less on the process. G-Track Pro is a USB microphone with an instrument input and mixer for recording two independent audio channels at one time. With the ability to capture your audio at 24-bit/96kHz, your recordings will deliver extremely detailed, high-resolution results. With plug-and-play connectivity and a straightforward design, G-Track Pro is the right choice for musicians, podcasters or streamers.
Features & Highlights
- All-in-one: Professional USB microphone with audio interface. Record your voice and instrment at the same time.
- The right mic: Ideal for streaming, gaming, podcasting, and recording music
- At your fingers: Front panel mixer with microphone level, instrument level and headphone volume controls. Selectable Mono or 2-Track recording modes and Direct Monitor On/Off.
- Built for the studio: Dual 1" (25mm) condenser capsules with three selectable pick up patterns - Cardioid (unidirectional), bidirectional and omnidirectional
- High Definition Audio: 24-bit, 96kHz resolution. Plug-and-play, no driver installation required
- Connect: 1/4" instrument input for connecting guitars or line level devices
- Listen: 1/8" stereo headphone output with level control for zero-latency monitoring
- Built tough: Die-cast zinc construction with heavy gauge mesh grille and integrated desktop base
2 year warranty.
6 x 6 x 11 inches
5.3 x 5.1 x 9.9 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Samson Technologies, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Samson Technologies
mpn: SAC02, ean: 0809164003403,
Ultra sensitive, low mass element picks up all of the nuances of any performance Samson C02 Condenser Microphones offer high-quality audio performance in an affordable package. Sold as a pair, the C02 microphones are ideal in applications requiring ...
mpn: AT8010, ean: 0133587628036,
Ideal for interviews, pickup of audience reaction, and musical events, The AT8010 features an omnidirectional polar pattern that provides maximum ambient pickup. The microphone provides an extremely smooth, extended response on- and off-axis. Operate...
mpn: MKH416-P48, ean: 4006087015117,
The MKH 416 is a shotgun interference tube microphone. Its excellent directivity and small design, low self noise, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection make the MKH 416 a superb all-round microphone for film, radio and television, espec...
mpn: NT1 single, ean: 0698813003372,
NT1 Cardioid Condenser Microphone. Although the body of the new NT1 closely resembles the NT1-A, the microphone has been completely redesigned from the ground up, with the only shared component being the mesh grille. R˜DE' design engineers approach...